We provide fully integrated residential/commercial brokerage, real estate development, and construction services to clients across Middle Tennessee.
NextHome Integrated Real Estate Services
The Power of the Integrated Approach
- New Construction
- Commercial Brokerage
- Single Family Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Development Services
- Experienced Agents
- Client Focused
- Goal Oriented Approach
- Collaborative Team
- Creative Problem Solvers
- Extensive Local Network
- Consumer focused Branding and Marketing utilizing NextHome’s integrated Technology Platform
- Design Center services to produce professional grade marketing materials for your property
- Mobile Connect Marketing to connect with the mobile consumer
- National Listing Syndication to over hundreds of sites including Zillow, Trulia & Realtor.com
- Integrated Social Media Marketing
- Digital Transaction Management & Paperless Options for a seamless transaction experience
- National Open House Syndication
- Updater service which enables clients to comprehensively forward mail, connect or transfer utilities, and other moving related tasks.
Who We Are
John is the broker of NextHome Integrated Real Estate Services, LLC. The firm provides fully integrated residential/commercial brokerage, real estate development, construction, and consulting services to clients across Middle Tennessee. John utilizes his diverse real estate background to identify opportunities and to better serve the firm’s client’s needs.
John holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Georgia and Master’s in Business Administration from the Massey School at Belmont University. He is also a lifetime member of the Friends of the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – University of Georgia (Athens, GA)
- Master’s in Business Administration – Belmont University (Nashville, TN)
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS® (WCAR)
- Lifetime Member of the Friends of Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
Vice President, Strategist, and CEO Construction 360
Mr. Barger’s experience has been in the construction, real estate, and medical development business for 25 years. His experience includes 12 years of commercial and sport’s medicine development and construction, and 13 years of industrial construction including facilities in the chemical, power, and petrol markets.
As Chief Strategy Officer, Mr. Barger creates alliances with organization leaders to effectively align and support key business initiatives.
Mr. Barger holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Logistics from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, a Master’s Certificate in Lean for Healthcare: Hospitals from the University of Tennessee (Haslam College of Business), and is a licensed real estate broker.
- Bachelor of Science: Logistics – University of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN)
- Master’s: Lean for Healthcare: Hospitals – University of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN)
Gary has served at the helm of numerous real estate and investment operations from Nashville, TN. He has over thirty years of experience in the real estate industry from his beginning as and affiliate broker, to principle broker, and to founder and CEO of real estate companies in sales, management, and development.
In 1996, Gary was nominated by Senator Trent Lott (R-MS) and elected by the full Senate to be its Secretary, the Chief Legislative, Financial, and Administrative Office of the U.S. Senate serving 5 years in that position.
Gary holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Mississippi and a Master of Science from George Washing University. He attended the University of Memphis School of Law.
He also served as a Second and First Lieutenant in the U.S Army at the Pentagon and also as a Captain in the U.S. Army Reserves in Memphis.
His current professional and religious memberships include:
- Brentwood Baptist Church
- The Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
- The University of Mississippi Engineering School Advisory Committee
- The Charles Overby Center for Southern Journalism and Politics
Broker & Multifamily Residential Specialist
Tim brings over 30 years’ experience in the commercial and investment real estate industry. Most recently working as a development advisor for two of the largest multifamily and student housing developers in the country. He specializes in ground-up development and the acquisition of existing student and conventional apartment homes throughout the country.
He understands the nuisances of site selection, project massing, zoning and entitlements development management, construction cost, and financial underwriting. This experience helps his clients mitigate their risk while achieving the required investment return hurdles.
Tim has been involved with the acquisition of existing hotels, grocery-anchored shopping centers, on and off-campus student housing, conventional apartments, land and subdivisions, lake property, public-private partnerships, tax-exempt bonds, workforce housing, and low-income housing tax credits.
Anderson was an Adjunct Professor for Renewable Energy Systems at Chattanooga State Community College and was awarded a Lifetime Membership to the Chattanooga Audubon Society for his fundraising work for that organization. In his spare time, he likes to travel, hike, duck hunt and bass fish on his home lakes of Tims Ford and Woods reservoir in middle Tennessee.