We provide fully integrated residential/commercial brokerage, real estate development, and construction services to clients across Middle Tennessee.
NextHome Integrated Real Estate Services
The Power of the Integrated Approach
- New Construction
- Commercial Brokerage
- Single Family Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Development Services
- Experienced Agents
- Client Focused
- Goal Oriented Approach
- Collaborative Team
- Creative Problem Solvers
- Extensive Local Network
- Consumer focused Branding and Marketing utilizing NextHome’s integrated Technology Platform
- Design Center services to produce professional grade marketing materials for your property
- Mobile Connect Marketing to connect with the mobile consumer
- National Listing Syndication to over hundreds of sites including Zillow, Trulia & Realtor.com
- Integrated Social Media Marketing
- Digital Transaction Management & Paperless Options for a seamless transaction experience
- National Open House Syndication
- Updater service which enables clients to comprehensively forward mail, connect or transfer utilities, and other moving related tasks.
Who We Are
John is the broker of NextHome Integrated Real Estate Services, LLC. The firm provides fully integrated residential/commercial brokerage, real estate development, construction, and consulting services to clients across Middle Tennessee. John utilizes his diverse real estate background to identify opportunities and to better serve the firm’s client’s needs.
John holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Georgia and Master’s in Business Administration from the Massey School at Belmont University. He is also a lifetime member of the Friends of the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – University of Georgia (Athens, GA)
- Master’s in Business Administration – Belmont University (Nashville, TN)
- Williamson County Association of Realtors® (WCAR)
- Lifetime Member of the Friends of Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
Vice President, Strategist, and CEO Construction 360
Mr. Barger’s experience has been in the construction, real estate, and medical development business for 25 years. His experience includes 12 years of commercial and sport’s medicine development and construction, and 13 years of industrial construction including facilities in the chemical, power, and petrol markets.
As Chief Strategy Officer, Mr. Barger creates alliances with organization leaders to effectively align and support key business initiatives.
Mr. Barger holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Logistics from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, a Master’s Certificate in Lean for Healthcare: Hospitals from the University of Tennessee (Haslam College of Business), and is a licensed real estate broker.
- Bachelor of Science: Logistics – University of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN)
- Master’s: Lean for Healthcare: Hospitals – University of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN)
As a child, Jake always dreamed of flying and set goals to fulfill that dream. Jake obtained his fixed-wing license right out of high school and entered the aviation program at Middle Tennessee State University. Jake worked full-time on the midnight shift at the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Department so that he could afford to attend college and fly airplanes. He would serve his community at night and fly during the day. Jake’s law enforcement path led him to the Metro Nashville Police Department where he eventually obtained his helicopter license and became a certified flight instructor for the Metro Nashville Police Department. Jake is not afraid to set high goals and then do what it takes to achieve them. For 13 years Jake served his community in law enforcement before entering the private sector as a helicopter pilot for Air Evac Lifeteam. The flexible schedule at Air Evac is what allowed Jake to obtain his real estate license and begin a new and exciting career as a realtor.
Jake lives in Murfreesboro with his beautiful wife, Amy, and their two daughters, Mary Ansley and Mallory. Jake is an avid outdoorsman and loves to hunt, fish, and be on the water.
If you are looking for somebody who has an amazing work ethic and has set his standards of service high, then Jake Patterson is your man. Jake has systems in place that can eliminate the long hours spent looking for the perfect home. He can put you in a system that searches every home on the market that meets your needs and have it sent directly to your cell phone, iPad or home computer. He can do more in 15 minutes than most buyers can do in two months. Jake’s goal when helping you buy or sell real estate is to educate you along the way on the various steps to home ownership.
Jake has been helping others his entire life. He would like to be the one to help you find your next perfect home, which could be one of your biggest challenges in life. Whether it is law enforcement, aviation, or real estate, Jake is no stranger to a challenge. He meets them head on and wins every time.